- Are you new to the blogging world?
- Do you want to keep your blog bustling with activity?
- Do you want to form a community with active bloggers?
Attracting guest authors to your blog will help you in doing all the above. If you are serious about blogging and want your blog to go in the right direction and get recognized, you will need guest bloggers. You can get a new perspective to your blog once you have bloggers with different views. This in turn will make your blog one of the most popular ones among the blogging community. However, getting people to write on your blog is no cake walk. To get consistent authors to your website, you need to have a few marketing strategies in making other bloggers write on your blog!
Here are a few tips to attract guest authors to your blog:
- When you want guest authors, the first thing to do is to create a page dedicated to guest authors. The page should contain topics that the guest bloggers have to write on and what they get out of writing on your blog. A status tab showing the number of guest bloggers on the page will be an added benefit.
- Promoting the guest blog page also influences the number of guest authors you get. Start with promoting the page on your blog posts and sending invites to everyone on your mail list. If you want your blog to reach a bigger platform, you can try advertising your blog online. This brings authors to your website in no time at all.
- Find different ways to reward guest bloggers. It should be a win-win situation for both of you as the blogger should also get something in writing for your blog. Allow the guest authors to give their back links when they write on your blog. If you have the resources and the money, paying authors to write on your blog can be a very effective way to get more authors.
- Make sure a guest blogger benefits from writing on your blog. Promote every guest post that is made. Link articles to your guest bloggers to encourage them to write more on your blog.
- Mention the recent article written by a blogger or bloggers on the side bar or the footer. This can act as a trigger in bringing new authors to your blog and increasing the traffic to your website.
- An effective way to encourage guest authors to write more blogs is by conducting a guest blogging contest and giving away prizes to the winners. This gives an exposure to their own blogs and encourages them to write more articles.
These are some methods that can be followed to flood your blog with guest authors! These strategies not only bring in more authors, but also popularize your blog in a big way. It will be a huge leap from having no authors at all to having a blog full of authors!
Travis Ramsy likes writing articles related to Technology News, Gadget Reviews and How To. He also does guest posting for buycharter.com - a site that offers savings and current information on charter communications.